"Mother's Day" 5 Minute Vegan Pancakes
Mother's Day can sneak up on you from out of nowhere! Don't get caught off-guard without a way to show your mom how special she is and how thankful you are. Forget the cheesy (and expensive!) material gifts: set aside whichever weekend day you can and make a homemade card and a special brunch for the lady who made your life possible! These easy-to-make and oh-so-delicious pancakes are sure to make mom feel appreciated...and full 🙂
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup soymilk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Set out all your ingredients.
- Preheat cooking pan on medium heat, spray pan with non-stick cooking spray (repeat for each pancake).
- Combine the 4 dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the soy milk and vegetable oil to your mixture.
- Add batter to frying pan. I prefer ¼ cup measurements
- Using a timer, cook on each side for one minute.
- Repeat until the batter is gone, and try not to eat them all while you're cooking them.